SEASONAL GROUNDS WORKER
Primary duties include, but not limited to, grounds maintenance, using hand tools and motorized equipment, and mulching. Knowledge of traffic control preferred. Class B CDL a plus. Hours are 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m., Monday – Friday, April thru November. Pay range is $16-$20 per hour. Temporary/Seasonal position, but could possibly lead to full-time work. Application forms available at Town Hall or www.chestertwp.org/jobs. Applications must be dropped off at or mailed to Chester Twp. Board of Trustees, 12701 Chillicothe Rd., Chesterland, OH. 44026 and must be received no later than 4:00 p.m. May 13, 2022. Chester Township is an equal opportunity employer.
Firefighter/Paramedic Full Time
Chester Township Fire Department is accepting applications for the position of Full Time Firefighter/Paramedic. Applicants must be at least 21 years of age and have:
- Current State of Ohio EMT-Paramedic certification
- Current State of Ohio Firefighter Level II certification
- Citizen of the United States
- Current valid State of Ohio driver's license
- Agility certificate from Cuyahoga Community College valid within the past twelve months with a maximum time of four minutes, 30 seconds. If you do not have a current certificate, one must be provided within three month of hire date.
Applications may be obtained from the Chester Township Fire Station, 8552 Parkside Drive, Chesterland, Ohio 44026. Applications may also be downloaded from the Township website: www.chestertwp.org. Completed applications must include a copy of your Ohio EMT-P and Ohio Firefighter Level II certifications, current and valid Ohio driver's license and agility certificate from Cuyahoga Community College (or complete test within three months of hire for agility certificate only) and be returned to the Fire Station between the hours of 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Monday - Friday. Chester Township is an equal opportunity employer. Applications will not be accepted unless accompanied by all required documents.